1. To relieve poverty by providing clothing, hygiene products and other basic supplies to persons of low income and through other similar programs to relieve poverty.
2. To provide support and encouragement to persons of low income to assist in integration into the community. 3. To educate and increase the public’s understanding and appreciation of the arts by providing performances of spoken word in public places, senior citizens homes, churches, community centres and educational institutions and by providing seminars on topics relating to such performances.
4. To provide instructional seminars on topics related to performing spoken word performances.
5. To produce spoken word festivals for the purposes of educating and advancing the public’s understanding and appreciation of such performances and to educate artists through participation in such festivals and related workshops.
6. To provide literacy programs and classes to youth.
7. To develop and provide education and training programs to persons who will conduct such literacy programs.